This version introduces some breaking changes (see below). The big new feature is the introduction of a user management (before it was only around teams).
Before updating: Make sure that your admin account has a valid email. You will receive a mail to set a new PW at first start after the update. You will need to contact Rentouch if you overlooked that and are locked out.
- General important information
- The whole bundle will need more RAM (approximately +1GB)
- Make sure that your admin account has a valid email. You will receive a mail to set a new PW at first start after the update.
- TLS is now required. A self singed certificate will be created if no certificate is provided.
- You need to specify a SMTP server as passwords can only be set by mail
- Team-logins will not exist anymore. Only admin accounts with an e-mail address will be migrated to user-accounts
- ALM: Custom request timeout can not be set anymore via piplanning.cfg -> set timeouts in the ALM configuration in the cockpit.
- ALM: verify_tls_cert can not be set anymore via piplanning.cfg → set that in the ALM configuration in the cockpit.
- use_tls can not be set in piplanning.cfg anymore. TLS is always on and required by default.
- Important when installed on a cluster:
- You need to have TLS in place (between the cluster and clients), it will not work without it anymore
- Introduce "Level of Detail" to improve performance on boards with a lot of stickies
- Send team-level to risk board: Add team-name as team instead of inserting into the text
- Add direct links from app to cockpit
- Allow creation of non-origin stickies (again)
- More keyboard-shortcuts for app
- OIDC for single-sign-on
- Exit edit mode of stickies by pressing ESC
- Copy&paste for stickies
- URLs are possible in stickies
- Show user (name) who is editing a sticky
- Laser-pointer on boards
- App: Zoom delay was broken when overwritten in settings
- Jira-sync: Links disappear between story and epic (if they are not in the same iteration)
- Board-image generation glitches
- A lot of minor bugs
- 2.7.0 Installation
- 2.7.0 Update from an earlier version to this version
- 2.7.0 Backup
- 2.7.0 Usage / Administration